COVID19 DELIVERY INFORMATION
In response to COVID-19, all our carriers are taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of their drivers and our customers.
- Please be assured that all our carriers are following the advice and guidelines from the government and that the safety of everyone is our priority.
- There is currently no impact to our delivery services at this stage, however we encourage all customers to use your home address for delivery.
- Moving forward all carriers will operate a contact free delivery service which means that you won’t be required to sign for any parcel that’s delivered.
- You can see all carrier guidelines and measures upon visiting the nominated carrier website, emails will be provided upon dispatch to confirm delivery information.
- We hope that you understand and appreciate the measures that have been implemented are to protect you and ensure we can continue operate as normal.